Prevention is in your hands. Our CBD-free HAND SANITIZER is based on CDC and FDA guidelines: Alcohol, water, hydrogen peroxide, & glycerin – and nothing else to stand in the way of your patients’ safety. The alcohol provides additional hygiene support for you and your patients. Meanwhile, the plant-based glycerin will help lock in natural moisture to help keep the skin soft and pliable after multiple uses.
Send your patients a travel-sized 1.7 fl oz bottle so they have it conveniently available when they need it.
Guidance for Your Patients: How to Use Hand Sanitizer
• Spray a small amount on the palms of the hands
• Rub hands together until dry—don’t forget the spaces between the fingers and both sides of the hands.
• Re-apply frequently or after touching surfaces.
Ingredients: Alcohol (75%), Glycerin (vegetable source), hydrogen peroxide, purified water
- Caution: Flammable, not appropriate to use near flames directly after use.
- Not appropriate for children under 2 months old
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when they use this product.
- If irritation or rash occurs, this may be a sign of a serious condition. The patient should stop use immediately consult a medical doctor.
- If anyone swallows the product, they should seek medical help or call poison control immediately.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat- store between 59-86 F
- Keep out of eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.