The Challenges of Musculoskeletal Pain Treatment
Health professionals are the trusted experts we turn to in our hour of need. The wellbeing and safety of millions of patients around the country and across the globe rest in trained hands and hearts like yours. Yet one of the biggest clinical challenges has remained a challenge for years: helping patients ease their musculoskeletal pain.
In 2016, a study by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that a staggering 20.4% of US adults experience chronic pain, with 8% so severe that their diagnosis is designated high-impact chronic pain. The traditional mainstream approach has consisted of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDS), opiates, and stronger pain killers as a last resort.
As on-going pain requires long-term intervention, the plethora of serious side effects that accompany these medications is cause for significant concern. Plus, for certain patients, the act of regularly swallowing pills can be difficult or unpleasurable.
NSAIDS carry an increased risk of gastrointestinal ulcers and complications including hemorrhage, obstruction and perforation, in addition to kidney and liver damage, and increased bleeding due to platelet inhibition.
The opioid epidemic is an even greater worry. An estimated 130 people die in America every day due to an overdose of this class of drugs. Both illicit and prescribed versions are to blame. In fact, an article published in The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders noted that death from an opioid overdose is particularly common in those prescribed this medication to treat chronic pain. There is also a heightened risk of endocrine, gastrointestinal, immune, heart, lung, musculoskeletal, and nervous system injury and, of course, dependency.
Thus, ethical clinicians continue the search for safe, natural alternatives to ease the pain and long-term suffering experienced by their patients. This is where the cutting edge world of natural, topical ointments and creams offers much-needed respite.
Scientific evidence supports the use of counter-irritants like camphor, eucalyptus and menthol for pain relief. By stimulating nerve endings, the pain perception pathways are distracted with a cooling sensation. Clinically proven products are blending hemp and other natural oils to offer a completely natural solution. The result is safe, effective relief from acute pain.
Why Health Professionals Rely on CBD CLINIC™ Topicals
There is a range of topical options available on the market but as a health professional, your reputation rests on prescribing evidence-based products that work.
CBD CLINIC™ incorporates the best active pharmaceutical pain-relieving compounds. Our products contain only nature’s finest ingredients. We use hemp oil obtained from certified growers to ensure premium quality and effectiveness. Our research-based products and patient-friendly delivery system have produced a range of targeted products that offer much-needed relief for patients with different levels of pain.
We manufacture in a high-quality cGMP audited facility to ensure purity, impact and safety. We maintain industry leading practices so you can focus on what you do best: caring for your patients.
What Health Professionals — Just Like You — Are Saying About CBD CLINIC™ Topicals
More than 9/10 clinicians prefer CBD CLINIC™ to Ben Gay, Icy Hot, and other brands: 97% prefer our products*.
A third party survey of 253 healthcare practitioners including Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and Physical Therapists revealed that more than nine out of ten clinicians prefer our brand.
When compared to other products, the surveyed health practitioners noted CBD CLINIC™’s products are longer lasting (65%), stronger (73%), and provide faster relief (69%). Ninety-six percent reported personally using our range and found our ointments and creams highly effective (72%) or moderately effective (28%).
And ninety-nine percent said they would choose our products to treat their pain again.
Health professionals not only incorporate our products into their therapeutic protocols, but they also rely on our unique range for treating pain-related problems. These include muscle and joint pain (99.60%), neck and back pain (95.26%), arthritic pain (85.77%) and sports-related pain (82.21%).
The clinicians are so confident in CBD MEDIC’s products, that they have used them to treat their own pain.
Here’s Why Health Professionals Benefit From CBD CLINIC:
- CBD CLINIC™ Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine OTC-approved active ingredients (camphor and menthol) and CBD-rich hemp oil
- Our revolutionary pain relief products have been uniquely formulated with natural emollients to help active analgesic compounds penetrate deeply for maximal pain relief, fast!
- Absorbed directly into the skin, our products can treat pain at its precise location without the need for difficult or unpleasurable oral ingestion
- Our hemp oil is a non-psychoactive and THC-free oil known as Cannabis sativa L that is derived from the hemp plant. This THC-free, non-psychoactive product will not cause you to fail a THC drug test
- CBD CLINIC™ Professional Series’ therapeutic indications are varied and include muscle and nerve pain, back and neck pain, leg and knee pain, hand and wrist pain, arm and shoulder pain, foot pain, other joint pain, cramps, ligament and tendon pain and sprains, hip and torso pain, repetitive stress injuries, arthritis, bruising, Fibromyalgia, neuropathy, Multiple Sclerosis, post-surgical discomfort, and sciatica. In addition, it offers a multiplying effect when used in conjunction with other therapeutic interventions.
- Scientifically supported therapeutic agents like camphor, eucalyptus, menthol and cannabinoid-rich hemp oil from the Cannabis sativa L plant offers fast and effective pain relief without the potentially harmful risks of pharmaceutical agents. The result is safe, effective and rapid relief for your patients.
*Data is based on a third-party survey of 253 respondents. 96% of healthcare practitioners are composed of chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, and physical therapists.