- The best active pharmaceutical pain-relieving ingredients
- Expert formulations with the finest natural ingredients
- The finest hemp extract we can obtain from certified growers
- Several formulations for varying types and levels of pain
- Consistent, highest quality manufacturing in a cGMP audited facility
Back & Neck Pain
Leg & Knee Pain
Arm & Shoulder Pain
Hip & Torso Pain
Hand & Wrist Pain
And pain associated with
Yes, depending on each country’s import laws.
Call us during normal business hours at 303-223-0863. We will need your state and postal code.
No! Our hemp extract is a non-psychoactive and THC-free extract known as Cannabis sativa L that is derived from the hemp plant. This product will not get you high. This THC-free product will not cause you to fail a THC drug test.
CBD CLINIC products are sold direct only to health and wellness professionals. Begin by setting up a free account. Once you’re approved, you can log in to your account and place an order directly through our website. If you prefer, you can also contact us directly to set up an account. Or simply call us during normal business hours at 303-223-0863.
- Customers who purchase from distributors or practitioners must go to the distributor or practitioner for a refund.
- Distributors or practitioners may return unopened product for a credit or exchange.
- Opened product about which there is a quality complaint may be returned for testing. Replacement product will be provided but no credits can be issued for open product.
- Returns for exchange or credit must be made within 30 days of purchase.
We do not drop ship for either distributors or practitioners.
- At this time, CBD-Rich Hemp Oil products are not allowed on Amazon.com or Ebay.com. In the future, we may re-evaluate whether or not to allow the sale of our products on these venues. At this time our products are only allowed to be sold by licensed practitioners to their patients or clients.
- Distributors are only authorized to sell at the wholesale level and are not to be selling at retail.
Practitioners may sell on their own websites to their patients only at MSRP.